Profit Sharing Mechanics
UPDATED PROFIT SHARING MECHANICS FOR 2013
- Must be a GLOBAL AMBASSADOR during the qualifying period;
- Candidates for GE and SE must be 18 YRS OLD and ABOVE and must be ACTIVE DISTRIBUTORS. Dummy and Proxy Distributors are NOT ALLOWED;
- CHANGE NAMES are STRICTLY PROHIBITED;
- Existing Distributors or same names cannot be used for GE and SE Candidates. GE and SE must be NEW DISTRIBUTORS during the qualifying period;
- RESPONSORED DISTRIBUTORS cannot be candidates for GE and SE;
- TWO PERSONAL POINTS (COMPLETE Only) maintenance must be STRICTLY FOLLOWED EVERY MONTH from JANUARY to DECEMBER. Failure to do so automatically means forfeiture of Profit Sharing;
- GE Candidate must maintain at least 2 COMPLETE or 0.3334 PERSONAL POINTS for a period of 3 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS.
- Must abide by all Company Policies. Any violation of the policies and procedures as stated in the Company Policy manual is tantamount to forfeiture of the Profit Sharing and US Travel Incentive.
- Group or downlines of the GE and SE Candidates must meet with the BOARD OF DIRECTORS or TRAINING TEAM on or before October of the qualifying period. This is to show that the said groups are physically active.
- Newly joined distributor during the qualifying period may qualify only until July 2013. As such, any deficit in the monthly maintenance should be spread equally on the remaining months until December 2013.